Explore the Chisago City area.
Lakefront towns with Scandinavian flair.
Nestled in the beautiful countryside of northeast Minnesota, Point Pleasant Heights offers warm and welcoming residential living in an area of small communities with a strong Scandinavian heritage. We provide transportation by bus or van for outings, shopping or appointments. Discover the beauty of our community on breathtaking grounds on the Green Lake shore.
We offer scheduled transportation to area shopping centers and special events. When family or friends visit, you can tour Chisago and the surrounding area:
- Ojiketa Regional Park — 70 stunning acres of mature trees, ferns and flower gardens
- Antique shops and boutiques — historic items and works by local artists and artisans
- Moody Round Barn, constructed in 1915, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Swedish Circle Tours — self-guided or guided tours of the area that became a tourist resort destination after the railroad was built in 1880
- Annual lutefisk and Swedish meatball dinner at Point Pleasant Heights